Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Get To Know Me

Emily Marie
Get To Know Me

     Hi, I'm Emily. I'm 14 years old and heading to High School next year as a freshman. I have always loved fashion/beauty blogs (and vlogs) so I thought I would make one showing my different ideas and pictures. So here I am... Hello!!!

            I have some pretty great friends. Always there for each other <3 
 Here is a picture of me and my friends... Lexi (top left) JoAnna (top right) Abbey (bottom right) and me (bottom left)



 I also have a little sister, a little bro, and an older bro, along with two dogs.

    This is Sully (boxer) and Miah ( Boston terrier)

  
Well please start checking out my following blogs and hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                                                          Em <3
 






1 comment:

  1. http://highschoolhelpforgirls.blogspot.com/

    Since you're going into high school you should check out my blog (:

    ReplyDelete